Friday, March 30, 2007

Otherwise Engaged


No substantive post tonight, because I just spent most of the evening working on a draft of a page design my students had come up with as a front page for a web project they're putting together. The formatting was a little tricky so I offered to do it for them, about three weeks ago, and because I knew it was going to be tricky I kept putting it off. Finally I got embarrassed enough about telling them I hadn't gotten it done AGAIN that I finally forced myself to get to it. Eventually each of the segments in front page will have links to pages they have created on our class wiki that illustrate the concepts. Right now I've had to convert the wiki back to a private site while we work out some security issues, but I hope to have it back in public early in April.

No comments: