Friday, January 25, 2008

I Think Not (100x5)


I Think Not

Not so fast.
Not on your life.
Not another one.
Not a soul in sight.
Not if I can help it.
Not a cloud in the sky.
Not a very hard decision.
Not unless you make me.
Not before you apologize.
Not so hard to understand.
Not a chance in the world.
Not making much progress.
Not after what just happened.
Not bloody likely, then, is it?
Not much left to the imagination.
Not without good reason, I’m not.
Not for nothing have we come this far.
Not because you have to, but because you want to.


Process Reflection: What you see is pretty much what you get. Just fooling around with an idea here. A couple of funny moments as I was putting this together. I was interested in the emotional freight that some of the phrases seem to carry with them, and the variety of tonalities. Not going to win any prizes. Not to worry.

No comments: